Saturday, February 7, 2009

Well, I'm taking the plunge (for now anyways!) and writing on my online journal. As I write, I am pretty...uhh...I don't know what words I should use to best describe how I feel...worn out? Some of the gang decided to play soccer this afternoon and I am now feeling the effects of it all! I don't remember experiencing this when we played last time, which was shortly after Christmas. And I don't really feel like I did much more than usual...I certainly didn't run up and down the field, although I did run; and I didn't score any goals. So, I don't know why! Oh well, we just have to sometimes!

Mom has been feeling better today. She had been feeling achy and was laying low for a couple of days. Albeit strange, this flu bug has been making its rounds every five days. At least in our family! So, we're expecting somebody to come down with it tomorrow. Hmmm...I'm wondering if it will be me! Yikes! As long as I don't get a migraine, I'll be okay...well, somewhat. I just don't like migraines.

Well, I guess I'll sign off for now!

I know, rather short, but it was something! *smile*

No comments: