Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Year in Review! Part 1

Happy New Year, everyone! Pretty original, I know...
My mom told me yesterday that she thought I should update my blog because it was getting a little old. She's exactly right! Since you most likely received our Christmas letter, I will only highlight some of the events and moments of our year--through pictures! Enjoy and may you have a wonderful new year as you grow closer to Him!
Christmas Party with our soccer players of 2007

Thanksgiving Day

Veteran's Day Parade

This was taken in Grandfather's Mansion while on vacation to Branson

The boys got soaked during a wet ride at Silver Dollar City

The Vetter's Softball Team of 2007! Go VETTERS!!!!

We celebrated the 4th by swimming at some friends' house, watching fireworks at Ft. Leavenworth, and then later enjoying a cookout, games, and fireworks with some of our church family at our friends' home, the following Saturday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lace,

That's so funny! I re-loaded your blog to check if my comment had posted on the previous post, and there was a new post! What a delightful surprise! I really have to go now, but tell Abby I'm still trying to figure out how to post on her blog, and since I'm not sure how long that's gonna take I'll post it on your blog for her, so she can at least read it for now, and not have to wait until I get this thing figured out!

Love, and Hugs!
Bekah

Anonymous said...

Alright here it is! Tell her if I ever get it figured out I will post it on her blog, and not her sister's blog!:)
Hey Abby,

WOW!!!! You have a fantastic blog! Anna came down and was looking at it, and all she could say was, "Wow! She is so amazing with a camera!" I love all the pictures! Especially the ones of Rebekah, and Griffin! Those where so precious, fun, and cute all at the same time! I'd have to say that my favorite one of Rebekah and Griffin was their adorable shirts that said, "Griff's girl, and Bek's boy!" That was just to cute and fun! I think all keep that idea in mind for when I'm courting/engaged!:):):) I also have several favorites of the others as well! Thanks for posting my a video of my favorite song, at the wedding reception! It was so great to see you there the other night!! I meant to give you a card with your Christmas, and birthday gifts, but I forgot in all the business of getting ready for our long weekend away!! I'm sorry!! I'll try to email you soon! I'm so glad that you and Lacey have blogs now! It will be a great way to keep up with both of you! I'll probably leave comments often, so check your comments once in a while!:) Sorry about it saying Rehm Family at the top! I have to use our family ID for your blog! I'll be sure to always sign my name, so you know which family member is using it! Keep Up the Good Work!

Love and Hugs!
Bekah

P.S. Happy New Year! May you continue to grow closer to the Lord this 2008 year! And may His blessings flood your life with joy, and peace! Love Ya Ab! We really need to get together soon!

P.P.S. This Comment is ridiculously long!:):):)But I thought I'd make your first comment a good one!