Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Posting!

Yes, I guess you might say I've had a "leave of absence" from my blog, lately. It's mostly because I keep forgetting! I don't know what's been wrong with me lately--I keep forgetting things! This past weekend while we were in the basement talking, I suddenly realized that March 9th, (which was scheduled for our girls' book study), was on Monday, and I still had to read my book! (Not a hard read, but still had to get it done.) I guess it creeped up on me. THEN...last night I realized that I had forgotten about something I had to do for this week's Good News Club. Am I losing my brain or what?! Last week was very busy for me...and I can't remember about the week before that...oh-yes I do! (There's still hope!) It was very busy too. Shew! I will get a post up before too long....we had another birthday! *smile*

Talk to you soon!

No comments: