Monday, February 16, 2009

Sickness...

Yes, sickness. Isn't it that time of year again? At present, I don't think I could agree with Andy Williams when he sings the lines to that famous song, "It's the most wonderful time of the year!" *smile* The bug has hit all of our family except my dad. We've had different strains of it. First, the little insect infected two members of our family with the flu; then, it manifested itself in nautiousness, aches and cramps in another member; now, it is attacking some more people in the form of colds. I happen to be one of those people...and I am discovering how uncomfortable a cold can make you feel. Oh well, it will soon leave and we'll feel like ourselves again.

On Saturday, we celebrated Valentine's Day by having a nice breakfast, at which we received Valentines from my parents. Part of the menu included Chocolate Filled Breakfast Crescents which my mom made, and if you haven't ever tried them before, they are delicious! (Just click on the name and it will take you directly to the recipe!)
My parents also went out that evening and had dinner for just the two of them. The rest of us stayed home and enjoyed pizza and some movies. Pizza is always a winner in our family!

No comments: