Monday, January 26, 2009

Testing-testing, 1-2-3

Well, down below are the answers to Abby's birthday quiz. How did you do? My congratulations to the one who got a great score on this...although, I must confess I don't have any type of an award for you! *smile* Guess it's just the satisfaction of a quiz well done! *smile & wink*

So, without further adieu, I give you Miss Abby's answers:

Question #1. What is Abby's favorite color?

Answer: Blue

Question #2. What is one thing that Abby LOVES to do?

Answer: Take pictures

Question #3. What is Abby's favorite food?

Answer: Pizza

Question #4. What is Abby's favorite season?

Answer: Spring

Question #5. What is Abby's favorite music?

Answer: Christian. A variety, but not rap or heavy rock Christian

Question #6. What is Abby's favorite Bible verse?

Answer: I have many

Thank you girls for taking the time to complete this quiz!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Yikes, I didn't do too well! =)