Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The E.E.C.!!

Hey Rebecca C., Tori, Rebecca, Courtney!! I know I'm a little late here on my post! Okay, well I did better on my fruit & veggies and exercising (although I didn't always do it twice a day and I didn't exercise for the alotted time--I was close!) But, it was much better than the first week. There's nothing too special this week...we're just going to stay on week 2 for week 3. (Does that make sense??) Do you all have any tips that you think might be helpful for the challenge? If you do, please share them with us!

I look forward to hearing from you girls!!

1 comment:

Tori said...

My week has actually been going pretty well. I have to admit that I am crummy when it comes to everything except exercising. It's something I enjoy doing, so I don't mind it. I've been getting up at 5:30ish almost every morning to exercise for 20-30 minutes, plus I've been going for a walk for a couple of weekdays.

I've really enjoyed exercising....although I hurt my left hip doing a certain exercise, so I scraped that one! :) It wasn't anything serious, but it kept popping and it was sore.

I'm going to keep trying - hope things continue to go well! :)