Thursday, September 4, 2008

The "E.E.C"! *smile*

Hey Rebecca, Tori, and Rebecca! Well, it's been well over a week since our Extreme Exercise Challenge (a.k.a the E. E. C.) began. How did you all do? Unfortunately, (and to my shame) I must make some sort of a confession here...I did not succeed in my challenge hardly at all! I know! Here I am the organizer of this and I don't even get it done. Hopefully you all will have been much more disciplined than I. Today hasn't been too bad...I measured out the water I need for today, went on a walk/run, and already ate two pieces of fruit. Although this will hardly redeem myself, I will complete this next week's challenge. So, with that, I will end with the conditions of week 2 in the E.E.C! (Please also take note on the sidebar "The E.E.C's Helpful Hints", which will provide helpful tips you might wish to consider during the challenge.)

Week Two

~Exercise for at least 30 minutes, three times this week
~Drink half of your body weight (in ounces) of water each day
~Eat at least 2 fruits and vegetables each day
~Go to bed 20 minutes earlier

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi lacey,
My name is Nikki Rittgers.I'm Tori Rittgers sister! and I made a blog and thought I would tell you. So you and whoever else can check out my blog at wwwnikkisnotes.blogspot.com and PLEASE leave a comment! :)

Tori said...

Well, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who struggled! :-D

Things went pretty good Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday - all three days I exercised for 20-25 minutes and drank five 8 oz. glasses of water. The rest of the week was a flop, to be honest. :-)

Hopefully this week goes smoother....even though the challenges are harder! But since we are starting school on Monday, we'll be getting back into a normal routine again, so that should help! :-)

Anonymous said...

The exercise part didn't go as planned! (Steph and I got out to run one night.) But, I did do the water, veg. and fruit part no problem. I think I went to bed earlier 4 out of 5 days.

My Bright Corner said...

The first week was good on exercise, pretty good on water, vegetables, and going to bed earlier. I still need to eat more fruit. I bought juice last week to get my one serving per day. I know that it has more sugar, but at least it's better than getting no fruit at all! :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

~Rebecca~