Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Christie & Ryan Part 1

Well, here is part one of three posts of the recent wedding I told you all about. These are the photographer's pictures. I'll probably post mine in part three. Enjoy!
Mr. and Mrs.
The Bride



The Bride's Family

The Bride's Parents

Christie & Katherine, flower girl

Christie & Julie, flower girl
Christie with the ring bearer and pages
Bride, bridesmaids, flower girls, ring bearer and pages
The Bridal Party

Christie & Jessica, Matron of Honor
Christie & Beth, bridesmaid
Christie & Megan, bridesmaid
Christie & I
Christie & Valerie, bridesmaid
Christie & Libby, bridesmaid

2 comments:

Tori said...

Great pics!! I love the blue in the bride's dress - that is so pretty!! You look GORGEOUS, Lacey!! So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ahh...Lacey!

You were the most gorgeous bridesmaid!:) I love the pictures...too fun...thanks for posting! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding!

Love you!